The pool opens for the 2021 season
Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 9:00 AM
The pool capacity limit is 30 and the group limit is 5. To learn how to make a reservation for pool time please refer to the Pool Reservation Instructions
. If you do not already have an account for the Your Courts reservation system, please contact the HPMA office by phone at 360-426-2300 or by email
Pool Use Considerations:
- Reservation sessions are for a two-hour period as indicated on Your Courts (i.e., 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., 11 to 1 p.m., 1 to 3 p.m., and so on). We expect that in each 2-hour session there will be about 1 hour and 45 minutes of pool and/or deck time, with the remaining 15 minutes or so needed for transition to the next session.
- Please note that there can be no more than one reservation made for a day, on your account. Your Courts will reject an attempt by your account to reserve a second use for the same day.
- HPMA requires that pool users maintain social distancing from persons outside their household while in the pool facility, including the pool itself.
- Do not visit the pool if you are showing any signs or indications of COVID-19 infection or of any illness at all.
- Guests 12 and under must have an adult with them when at the pool.
- Please read the pool and spa regulations before using the facilities.
Pool Manager: Pam Lynn
Recreation Committee Chair: Geoff Swett