Download Forms
Boat-Trailer-RV Agreement Form 
Kayak/Canoe Agreement Form 
Pea Patch Agreement
Paint, New Roof, Propane Tank, Exterior Lighting 
New Construction/Major Remodel Building Permit Application for new homes and additions or remodels.
Minor Building Permit Application for Minor Remodel, Vacant Lot/RV Pad, New Decks, Fences and Sheds
Applicants/Homeowners may request changes to issued and in permits in progress. Changes must be submitted in writing, specifying change with accompanying reason for change. Change requests to be addressed to the Association’s General Manager/Office staff including the existing issued permit number. During the period of change request review all permit work related to change shall be suspended.
HPMA Ladder Fuel Trimming Permit Application Ladder fuels are fuels which provide vertical continuity between strata, allowing fire to travel from surface fuels into the crowns of trees or shrubs with relative ease. 
The signature page is required from the adjacent neighbors involved and in agreement with the Ladder Fuel Project.
The maintenance items listed on this form may be done without a permit, provided this form is filled out and submitted to the HPMA office prior to commencement of work.  When approved, work can begin immediately. This notice is valid for 60 days.
Island House Owners can request maintenance/repairs on the exterior of the units.
Property Owners can request general maintenance work requests pertaining to common areas and amenities.
Property Owners may report any tree on the common areas that potentially pose a hazard to target areas such as structures and driveways.
Property Owners may reserve Clubhouse, Gazebo, Picnic Shelter Amenities for personal use.
Guest Registration Form
New-Updated Owner Contact Information
Gate Remote Device Agreement
HPMA Employment Application