Contact the Office
for Information or questions
2019 Maintenance Projects
(this is a partial list)
- Front Gate Operators were replaced
- Exterior lighting around the Clubhouse and Parking lots
- LED light fixtures installed in the Clubhouse Kitchen and the Maintenance shop
- New Projector and Sound System installed in the Clubhouse
- Re-coated the pool decking
- Refinished the women's shower stalls in the changing room
- Installed a camera system in the Fitness Center
- Installed a privacy fence and gate between Liberty and the Maintenance yard
- New roof on the Patrol House
- Shear panels and hurricane straps installed at the Patrol House Carport for earthquake resistance.
- New signage installed throughout the Pointe
- Major remodel of the North Beach bathroom
- Ongoing beach bulkhead work
- Sixth year of seven of Island House siding, fascia and painting project.
- HPMA Facilities, Roads, Gate, Common Area, Shop & Service Area, Clubhouse and Picnic Shelters/Restrooms, Island House exteriors, Pool, Brush/Limb pickup, Janitorial duties and so much more.
Lloyd started working for us as a temporary worker in 2015. He is now full time.
Lloyd and his wife Shelly enjoy boating and camping and helping out friends.