Contact the Office
for Information or questions
2019 Maintenance Projects
(this is a partial list)
- Front Gate Operators were replaced
- Exterior lighting around the Clubhouse and Parking lots
- LED light fixtures installed in the Clubhouse Kitchen and the Maintenance shop
- New Projector and Sound System installed in the Clubhouse
- Re-coated the pool decking
- Refinished the women's shower stalls in the changing room
- Installed a camera system in the Fitness Center
- Installed a privacy fence and gate between Liberty and the Maintenance yard
- New roof on the Patrol House
- Shear panels and hurricane straps installed at the Patrol House Carport for earthquake resistance.
- New signage installed throughout the Pointe
- Major remodel of the North Beach bathroom
- Ongoing beach bulkhead work
- Sixth year of seven of Island House siding, fascia and painting project.
- HPMA Facilities, Roads, Gate, Common Area, Shop & Service Area, Clubhouse and Picnic Shelters/Restrooms, Island House exteriors, Pool, Brush/Limb pickup, Janitorial duties and so much more.
Lloyd started working for us as a temporary worker in 2015. He is now full time.
Lloyd and his wife Shelly enjoy boating and camping and helping out friends.
Alan purchased a home in Hartstene Pointe in 2012. He retired after 48 years in Electronic Security and Life Safety Systems in 2019 and moved to the Pointe full time from south Texas, joining his wife, Vicki who had retired in 2017. Alan starting working for us as a Patrol Assistant in 2019 then was hired as full time Maintenance position in February 2020.