|Summary of Friday BOD Meeting March 7, 2014
|Posted on Mar 7th, 2014 Comments (0)
- The BOD approved two PRC proposals
- The Manager’s report included discussion of Island House repairs in the context of Island House CC&R’s and policies. The BOD approved the Manager’s recommendation concerning repairs on one Island House. Homeowner Lynn Hanks was present.
- The BOD discussed proposals for placement of money in Moorage fund and Capital fund that is currently not covered by insurance. We decided to wait for input from the Finance Committee members and Moorage Committee before making a decision at the Saturday meeting.
- Roger Ray gave an update on the HealthCare Taskforce’s first meeting. Taskforce members are Corrina Birgh, JoAnnRay, and Glen Hudson. Additional help will be provided by Steve Rockey (small business perspective), Ruth Irish (tax consultant), and Barbara Wilderbuer and Roger Ray as reviewers.
- The Moorage Lease Taskforce is now complete with Ken Decew and Gary Cook as members.
- The BOD revisited the proposed change in rules concerning motorcycles and vehicular noise which had been discussed but not act on in November. This issue will be on the Saturday meeting agenda.
- BOD President Laura Koerber will work with Karen Cooper on some formatting changes in Article IV, Section 7 of the R&R’s for to make the section easier to read